June 30, 2020 — Spicy Brizo Paloma
From Slice of Jess: “This recipe is light, bubbly, ideal for mixing, and perfect for summer sipping. We can feel summer in the air and you’ll want to get these few ingredients before you feel North Carolina’s next heatwave coming on. This refreshing Paloma Cocktail recipe is a tequila-based drink made from fresh lime and grapefruit juices with a splash of Brizo Ginger Lime spiked seltzer. Garnished with a chili-lime salted edge and Fresno chilies, this spicy Mexican cocktail is something you’ll want to sip on all summer long.”
Our Beloved Brizo spiked seltzer comes in two flavors – Ginger Lime and Raspberry Lemon. This refreshing beverage sits at 4.85% ABV, is low cal/low carb, and is gluten-reduced.
- 2 tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp Chili Lime Seasoning Blend
- 2 oz. Tequila
- ½ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 2 oz. Brizo’s Ginger Lime Spiked Seltzer
- Grapefruit wedge, for serving
- Lime wheel, for serving
- Fresno Chili Pepper Rings, for serving (optional)
- Place all ingredients for the chili-lime salt in a small mixing bowl. Mix together with a fork until well combined. Pour mixture onto a plate for dipping the glass.
- Moisten the rim of your glass with a lime wedge and submerge the edge of the glass into the chili-lime salt. Make sure to turn to coat all sides.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice and pour in the tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and spiked seltzer into a cocktail shaker. Gently stir and pour into the glass. Garnish with the grapefruit wedge, lime wheel, and chili slices. Enjoy immediately!
GINGER LIME SELTZER Brizo is a premium malt beverage developed by combining a clear and neutral malt base with fresh and natural ingredients, plus plenty of bubbly carbonation. The Ginger Lime seltzer flavor was created by adding organic ginger and lime juice. It’s gluten-reduced and an excellent choice for consumers looking for low calorie and carb options.