Sparkling Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini
Slice of Jess did it again with this Sparkling Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini, featuring Brizo, Charlotte’s first craft spiked seltzer!
Jess is a “firm believer that the best cocktails recipes have the most simple ingredients.” You probably have everything you need for tonight’s happy hour cocktail right in your kitchen.
Visit the #NoDaBrewThru to pick up a four-pack of our Brizo spiked seltzer. It comes in two flavors – Ginger Lime and Raspberry Lemon and sits at 4.85% ABV. Brizo is low cal/low carb, all-natural, and gluten-reduced.
- 2 Lemon Slices
- Granulated Sugar, as needed
- 4 ounces Vodka
- 1.5 ounces Triple Sec
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Ice, as needed
- ½ TBSP. Granulated Sugar
- 1 Raspberry Lemon Brizo Craft Spiked Seltzer, chilled
- Pour a generous amount of sugar on a plate and set aside. Take a lemon slice and cut a slit in the middle. Run the lemon along the edge of your glass and then dip the glass into the sugar.
- Pour vodka, triple sec, and the juice of one lemon into your cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake vigorously. Pour evenly through the cocktail strainer into each glass.
- Top each cocktail with Brizo’s Craft Spiked Seltzer and enjoy immediately.
Notes from Slice of Jess
- I used 1/4th a can of Brizo’s Craft Spiked Seltzer per martini… So you’ll have enough leftover to make a second round! Cheers to that.
- The sugar helps offset the acidity of the fresh lemon juice. If you’re not a fan of granulated sugar you can substitute it with whatever sweetener you enjoy most (agave, honey, etc).
- Lemon Tip: To get the most juice out of your lemon, roll it on the counter under your palm with a bit of pressure.
RASPBERRY LEMON SELTZER Brizo is a premium malt beverage developed by combining a clear and neutral malt base with fresh and natural ingredients, plus plenty of bubbly carbonation. The Raspberry Lemon seltzer flavor was created by adding raspberry puree and lemon peel. It’s gluten-reduced, and an excellent choice for consumers looking for low calorie and carb options, 3g of carbs to be exact.
Want to explore some more Brizo Spiked Seltzer cocktails? Try Slice of Jess’s Spicy Brizo Paloma or Raspberry Mojito Smash.