NoDa Brewing Company is seeking a self-motivated and results driven individual to help build its brand in South Carolina. This representative should possess a passion for craft beer and building relationships with distributors, retailers and consumers. Demonstrating proficiency at managing existing accounts and building new business. The ideal candidate will be a fearless, charismatic professional committed to our vision and core principles. They must also embrace the joyful journey towards achieving our business objectives. These include distributor meetings, promotional events, festivals as well as daily sales route duties. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, knowledge of craft beer, and a desire to work with a focused, accountable, goal driven team.
Position: South Carolina Sales Representative
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Company matched 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
Application Deadline: August 3, 2020
- Work to introduce and sell NoDa Brewing products within the existing & future SC distributor footprint.
- Work with the Sales Manager to achieve quarterly and yearly objectives.
- Build and execute daily route sales strategy to drive distribution, rates of sale and volume.
- Speak with intelligence and passion to the public about NoDa Brewing culture and products.
- Execute chain programming and marketing in the retail and distributor tiers.
- Communicate with leadership and distributors your KPI action items for execution.
- Travel to other South Carolina Distributor Markets.
- Must have at least two years of experience in craft beer or alcoholic beverage or distributor sales, selling B2B.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be based in Charleston, SC
- Work revolves around objectives, projects and priorities, not hours; must be able to work some nights and weekends to participate in promotions and festivals.
- Must be able to travel to other South Carolina distributor markets.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to apply for and obtain a state alcohol distributor sales license. (No DUIs or alcohol related offenses in the past 7 years.)
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the alcohol industry.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Some lifting, squatting, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step One: Compose an email comprised of these five questions and your answers:
- Why do you want to work for NoDa Brewing Company?
- If you had eight hours of free time, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite beer style and why?
- What are two items on your bucket list?
- If you could grab a beer with anyone, alive or not, who would it be?
Step Two: In the subject line, list the position you’re interested in.
Step Three: Attach your resume to your email, address it to email@example.com, and……send!