Join our team, filling the integral role of Social Media Strategist. This critical role requires someone who is able to multitask, be creative and work collaboratively among all departments. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, exciting, and fun environment and will have a thirst for learning and growing while contributing to the continued success of the company. S/he will support the company’s Marketing Director and team and will enthusiastically jump into and/or support the needs of our small-but-mighty business. This person will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team and in taking initiative.
This is a full-time position. The application period is open through February 28, 2020.
The Social Media Strategist develops and implements a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and drive brand awareness.
• Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
• Collaborate alongside the Marketing Director and other departments to execute the content marketing strategy.
• Manage, create, and publish original, high quality content.
• Manage and monitor postings/content across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) ensuring up-to-date content.
• Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
• Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
• Analyze traffic trends and develop recommendations and strategies for improvement.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Social Media Marketing experience.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic & self-driven.
• Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, verbal, written.
• Ability to manage time efficiently.
• Ability to use the right and the left sides of your brain. We need you to be wildly creative, but also strategic with a good eye for detail.
• You’re very social, at least online. We want to drive engagement by engaging partners, influencers and beer drinkers where they are. A big part of your job will be actively interacting with people and companies, talking about NoDa Brewing online and starting conversations with people we hope will begin talking about NoDa Brewing in a positive way. We want to be proactive, not reactive.
• Basic computer skills – working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google G Suite.
• Adobe Creative Cloud skills – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere.
• Email marketing platform skills – Mailchimp, Aweber, HubSpot, etc.
• Photography and videography.
• Graphic design.
Competitive salary, full benefits paid by the employer, evolving paid vacation program with floating personal day, plus paid sick and holiday leave.
Complete Instructions for Applying for this Position
In addition to the “How to Apply” instructions on the “Join Team NoDa” page please provide:
• 1-minute video about yourself that speaks to your interest in the position and demonstrates creativity, skills.
• Links to social media channels you have managed (professional and personal — must be public).
• Success stories from past marketing experiences.
Please do not contact the brewery ownership or staff to discuss this position.