Are you passionate about the craft beer industry and want to continue to see NC breweries grow? NoDa Brewing Company is growing rapidly and excited to be adding a Sales Manager to our team! We are looking for a passionate and results driven leader that will provide innovative ideas, organization, and sales analytics to the sales team. As we expand, this position will head all sales forecasting, brand activation, and programming. They will collaborate with production on release dates, and the chain manager on forecasting and determining beer allocations and volume needs. Responsible for developing and leading a sales team and holding them accountable for customer service and product quality assurance.
Position: Sales Manager (Charlotte, NC)
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Company matched 401K, Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- Develop and lead the sales team while ensuring proper training focusing on the implementation of customer approach strategy, goals, and selling objectives.
- Account Development through strategic partnering and fact-based selling.
- Analyzing data and presenting to the sales team to supplement and provide informed selling tactics.
- Ability to create and sustain positive synergy with the sales, management team and distribution partners.
- Schedule and attend sales meetings.
- Conduct regular formal territory reviews and segment and prioritize the market as needed to maximize sales potential. Evaluate brand performance and inventory levels.
- Make intelligent sales decisions through a strong understanding of our brand, industry trends, customer demand, and historical quantitative data.
- Adjust sales tactics to market trends and a dynamic, opportunity-based sales environment.
- Responsible for revenue growth encouraging new ways to drive business.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have strong knowledge of the craft beer industry and its retail consumers. Expert knowledge in sales and territory, effective decision making from derived market intelligence.
- Minimum of five years experience working in the three-tier distribution system.
- 3+ years of sales management experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with account partners in retail and distribution.
- Possess excellent communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal with attention to detail.
- Aptitude in sales writing, planning, reporting, and analysis preferred.
- Proven history as a deal closer. Excellent negotiation skills, ability to engage with accounts and close sales efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically. Use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills. Inquisitive nature, not afraid to investigate solutions independently. Proactive attitude, ability to react to unforeseen situations.
- Strong time management skills, and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Able to physically execute the daily requirements of delivering including the ability to lift 35 lb. cases and 165 lb. kegs (with the assistance of a hand truck).
- Excellent organizational skill, planning, and sales skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Compose an email comprised of these five questions and your answers:
- Why do you want to work for NoDa Brewing Company?
- If you had eight hours of free time, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite beer style and why?
- What are two items on your bucket list?
- If you could grab a beer with anyone, alive or not, who would it be?
In the subject line, list the position you’re interested in.