Are you passionate about the craft beer industry and want to continue to see NC breweries grow? NoDa Brewing Company is excited to announce a secondary distribution warehouse in the Triangle area to do just that, GROW! We are expanding the North Carolina footprint via self-distribution and are looking for an enthusiastic sales and distribution representative to maintain current relationships as well as gaining new accounts in the area. These local relationships are important to us and with the convenience of a warehouse in the Triangle, this should ensure unbeatable customer service and product quality assurance.
Position: Sales and Distribution Representative
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Company matched 401K, Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
The Sales and Distribution Representative will be the direct liaison for NoDa Brewing Company to the area while ensuring exceptional customer service, along with efficient and reliable product delivery. This role requires a person to be personable, creative, and eager to grow a brand. Our relationships with our customers are important to us, therefore, reliability and the strength to build an excellent rapport with customers is key. Detailed communication skills are required to ensure follow up with customers and sales team lead. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks and accounts while ensuring product placement and sales growth. The culture of craft beer is fun and relies on responsible individuals with a great attitude to continue its success. Sales route experience is preferred.
- Run daily sales route utilizing good time management and efficiency
- Ensure accurate product ordering and delivery
- Provide product knowledge to customers and consumers
- Merchandising, product rotation and quality assurance
- Creatively work with customers to promote the NoDa brand
- Organize and pre-plan weekly sales calls
- Maintain existing relationships and increase sales
- Create new relationships and customer base
- Evaluate and analyze existing business of accounts and seek opportunities
- Tasting Events
- Community engagement
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and the industry
- 2-3 years of sales experience, prior alcohol beverage sales is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to clear NC ABC background check to deliver beer
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & Powerpoint along with utilizing Google Sheets
- Able to physically execute the daily requirements of delivering including the ability to lift 35 lb. cases and 165 lb. kegs (with the assistance of a hand truck)
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skill, planning, and sales skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Compose an email comprised of these five questions and your answers:
- Why do you want to work for NoDa Brewing Company?
- If you had eight hours of free time, what would you do?
- What’s your favorite beer style and why?
- What are two items on your bucket list?
- If you could grab a beer with anyone, alive or not, who would it be?
In the subject line, list the position you’re interested in.
Attach your resume to your email, address it to email@example.com, and……send!