Join our team filling the integral role on our staff as the Marketing Manager. This is a critical role and requires a leader who is thoughtful, results-driven, and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, exciting, dimensional and fun environment and will have a thirst for learning and growing while contributing to the continued success of the company. S/he will support the company’s CEO and team and will enthusiastically jump into and/or support the needs of our small-but-mighty business. This person will be comfortable working individually or as part of a team and in taking initiative. Our Marketing Manager will contribute to the seamless completion of critical projects and goals.
This is a FT position. Applications are open through December 9, 2019.
- Work with the team as we develop and implement a 2020 Marketing Plan and Strategy
- Maintain NoDa as a cutting edge leader in the brewing space and community
- Manage overarching marketing plan, inclusive of all channels, platforms and programs
- Manage partnerships and marketing collaborations
- Manage social media staff (direct reports)
- Collaborate with social media team on digital ads buys (Facebook, other)
- Manage and implement marketing budget including advertising, sponsorships and marketing materials needed
- Track, manage and update marketing analytics, goals and objectives
- Assist teammates to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion
- Oversee and assist fitness program coordinators
- A passion for beer, community and fun
- Marketing-minded and focused on brand growth and awareness
- An eye and understanding for brand identity, what’s creative, cool and exciting
- Excellent and creative writing skills
- A passion for all things marketing including a strong understanding of digital and social marketing strategies and executions
- A strong detail-orientation including a drive for problem-solving, innovation and results
- A combination of marketing intuition, baseline skills and practical/analytical thinking
- Must be highly professional, organized, efficient and accountable
- Takes initiative to understand and contribute to the achievement of company goals and strategies
- A strong work ethic, high intellectual curiosity
- Possess strong and always positive communication skills across all channels (written, face-to-face, via email, instant messaging or phone)
- Professional Marketing experience: 2 years required
Competitive salary, full benefits paid by the employer, evolving paid vacation program with floating personal day, paid sick and holiday leave.
In addition to the instructions on the Jobs page, please provide:
• 1-minute video about yourself that speaks to your interest in the position and demonstrates creativity, skills
• Links to social media channels you have managed (professional and personal — must be public)
• Success stories from past marketing experiences
Please do not contact the brewery, ownership or staff to discuss this position.