February 27th, 2020
We are back this year with our NoDa 5k logo design contest! We have had the opportunity to work with so many amazing, local graphic designers over the years and we want to add your name to that list.
Our largest event of the year is the NoDa 5k where more than 1,000 runners plus spectators join us for an exciting day of running and brews. We want to give one lucky and talented designer the opportunity to showcase their work by designing the logo we will use for this year’s race! The winner’s logo will be in city-wide advertisements, social media channels, t-shirts, medals, and all other marketing materials. On top of that, the winner will receive $250 in compensation, 5 free entries for the race, and all the swag!
The submission deadline is Wednesday, March 18th and we will announce the winner on March 25th.
- The words NoDa 5k and 2020 must be used
- File type must be PNG or JPEG
- Send email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make the email subject line “5k Logo Submission”
- Be creative! Make this design your own!
- Please do not submit in-person or via any other avenue other than the one listed above.
- IF YOU ARE SELECTED as the winner, you will be required to:
- Make minor adjustments that we request (i.e. color, font, etc.)
- Send in a final version of the logo, including ai file and hi-res artwork
- Sign over full rights of the design
We can’t wait to see what you come up with, Charlotte!