Logo Design Contest
November 1, 2018
If you know anything about us, you know how much we love art in any way, shape or form. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to work with a ton of amazing, local graphic designers over the years, and we’re looking to add to that list of names. Our largest event of the year is the NoDa 5K; each year more than 1,000 runners (and a ton of spectators) join us for a day of running, brews and fun. For next year’s race in June, we’re hosting a contest for a local designer to create our 5K logo!
The winner’s logo will be in city-wide advertisements, on social media, t-shirts, medals and all other 5K branding. On top of compensation and recognition, there will be fun prizes for the winner as well… 5 free entries for the race, all the swag with the logo printed on it, and a couple of surprises!
If you’re a Charlotte-area graphic designer and would love to see your design at our biggest event of the year, we’d love to hear from you!
To submit your logo to our contest:
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Make the email subject line “5K Logo Submission”
- Include a digital file of your proposed NoDa 5K logo, including:
- The words “NoDa 5K”
- The year “2019”
- A design that’s totally up to you, as long as it relates back to running and brews. Get creative! We want you to embody the vibe of our brewery and the running community here in Charlotte.
- Do all of the above by Wednesday, November 21.
- Please do not submit in-person or via any other avenue other than the one listed above.
- IF YOU ARE SELECTED as the winner, you will be required to:
- Make minor adjustments that we request (i.e. color, font, etc.)
- Send in a final version of the logo, including ai file and hi-res artwork
- Sign over full rights of the design
We can’t wait to see what you come up with, Charlotte!