It’s too hot for downward dog outside.
Yoga is in resting pose, savasana, from mid-July to mid-September (or there abouts). Check back in September for an update and as always, Namaste, yoga beer friends.
In partnership with OrthoCarolina, we’re delighted to offer Hop Yoga Sunday mornings at our North End taproom. Where the hops are in the beer, not the yoga.
• Instructor: Courtney Burrow, Yoga Alliance Certified RYT.
• Class is held outside on the patio lawn or heated pavilion.*
• $5.00 upon arrival – Venmo (@nodahopyoga), PayPal (CourtneyLee0411), or exact cash.
• Bring a mat, water bottle, and towel if you like.
• 10:45 – Grab a spot.
• 10:55 – Class begins.
• 11:50 – Class ends.
• 12:00 – Taproom opens. Grab a refreshing post-yoga-brew!
Namaste & Cheers!
*Check Instagram (@noda_hop_yoga) the morning of. If class is canceled Courtney will post the cancellation by 9:00am.