We can’t wait to see you at Charlotte’s original brewery run club!
- Masks are required when you are not seated at a table. We don’t expect you to run wearing one, but they are required when going to the bathroom or ordering a beer
- No mingling around. Try to pick a group of 6 and stick with it for the evening at your table, let’s keep the table hopping to a minimum.
- No water stop on the route or water jugs at the taproom. Bring a bottle of water for when you are running, and a bartender will bring you a glass of water once you are back and seated.
- We are not putting out the welcome table, you’ll track your miles on your own and send them in at the end of the month so you can get your frequent runner prizes as they are earned.
- No group photo, come and run. Think of this as super laid back run club. No formal announcements anymore, no group photos.
- If you’re waiting for your friends to run with, please meet in the center grassy area instead of the front of the building. Social distancing is important!
Our 1, 3 & 5 mile routes are marked with color coded arrows, or you can download the routes using Strava, MapMyRun, or RunGO! As always, be courteous to our neighbors while running by making sure to look both ways before darting into traffic, running off to the side and letting cars pass, and be sure to give our neighbors a wave as you run by!
3 Mile: http://www.strava.com/routes/11863265
5 Mile: https://www.strava.com/routes/9025065
3 Mile: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1991776211
5 Mile: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1991784578
Our routes are also loaded into RunGo, where it will give you VERBAL turn-by-turn directions.
For more information and potential updates follow the run club on Facebook or @NoDaRunClub on Instagram.