Some people aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and deliver great results. Literally. Our delivery drivers are a vital part of our business as they act as the final link between our customers and our products.
Drivers can expect to pick-up and deliver quality beer to accounts, collect payment, and build relationships with our retailers. Our delivery team is a close knit group that always looks out for one another, the company, and the customers as a whole. They act as the backbone of our company, providing the highest quality customer service possible.
This is a full-time, entry level position in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, NC area (RDU).
Daily responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
● Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering NoDa Brewing products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You’re the face of our company, make us proud!
● Communicating all necessary information throughout the work day to sales and operations teams.
● Picking, verifying, and delivering kegs and cases of beer, of varying weights, to retail customers in a professional manner.
● Using software for invoicing and delivery accuracy.
● Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, pull sheets, and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
● Maintain proper lifting and safe driving practices.
● Follow all vehicle operations and accident protocol.
● Report all vehicle maintenance issues.
● Punctuality is crucial to delivery driver success.
Essential Skills and Experience:
● Knowledge of craft beer and desire to learn (and taste) more. Training provided!
● Excellent communication skills for building positive relationships with customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly with team on a daily, time sensitive basis.
● Attention to detail, time management, and ability to focus in a fast paced work environment.
● Good physical condition is necessary due to the physical demands of the job.
● Excellent work ethic with “can-do” attitude.
● Minimum 21 years of age.
● Clean Motor Vehicle Report.
● Valid North Carolina driver’s license.
● Ability to lift up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
● Ability to sit, stand, push/pull, lift, be mobile, and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time.
● Driver is subject to indoor and outdoor environmental conditions.
● Ability to contribute to the team with ideas and creative thinking.
NoDa Brewing Company offers competitive salary, full benefits paid by the employer, evolving paid vacation program with floating personal day, plus paid sick and holiday leave.
- Click HERE for how to apply.
- Application deadline: May 22, 2020.