Some people aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and deliver great results. Literally. Our delivery drivers are a vital part of our business as they act as the final link between our customers and our products.
Drivers can expect to pick-up and deliver quality beer to accounts, collect payment, and build relationships with our retailers. Our delivery team is a close knit group that always looks out for one another, the company, and the customers as a whole. They act as the backbone of our company, providing the highest quality customer service possible.
This is a full-time, entry level position. Daily responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
● Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering NoDa Brewing products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness. You’re the face of our company, make us proud!
● Communicating all necessary information throughout the work day to sales and operations teams.
● Picking, verifying, and delivering kegs and cases of beer, of varying weights, to retail customers in a professional manner.
● Using software for invoicing and delivery accuracy.
● Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, pull sheets, and cash/checks within appropriate time frames.
● Maintain proper lifting and safe driving practices.
● Follow all vehicle operations and accident protocol.
● Report all vehicle maintenance issues.
● Punctuality is crucial to delivery driver success.
Essential Skills and Experience:
● Knowledge of craft beer and desire to learn (and taste) more. Training provided!
● Excellent communication skills for building positive relationships with customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly with team on a daily, time sensitive basis.
● Attention to detail, time management, and ability to focus in a fast paced work environment.
● Good physical condition is necessary due to the physical demands of the job.
● Excellent work ethic with “can-do” attitude.
● Minimum 21 years of age.
● Clean Motor Vehicle Report.
● Valid North Carolina driver’s license.
● Ability to lift up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
● Ability to sit, stand, push/pull, lift, be mobile, and operate a vehicle for extended periods of time.
● Driver is subject to indoor and outdoor environmental conditions.
● Ability to contribute to the team with ideas and creative thinking.