We can’t wait until Saturday, October 27, to celebrate our seventh anniversary with you! If one thing has remained the same over the last seven years, it’s our love for great beer, local art and excellent music. So, we’re celebrating with those exact things! Join us, and TIN Kitchen (who will be here all day), from 12-10 pm for a host of beer releases and activities:
12 pm: Beer Releases
- Olde Voyager aged in Port Barrels – 10% ABV*
- English Barley Wine aged for a year in Shelton Vineyards Port barrels.
- Olde Voyager aged in Cabernet Sauvignon Barrels – 10% ABV**
- English Barley Wine aged for a year in Shelton Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon barrels.
- Olde Voyager aged in Bourbon Barrels – 10% ABV
- English Barley Wine aged for a year in Bourbon barrels.
- Olde Fashioned Voyager – 10% ABV
- English Barley Wine aged for a year in Bourbon barrels, then refermented on cherries and burnt orange peel.
- Samson Strong Ale – 11.5% ABV
- American Strong Ale aged for a years in Bourbon barrels.
- The Currant Funk with Raspberries – 7% ABV
- Our sour base, Boba Brett, aged for a year in a foeder on Brett and Lacto, the refermented on currants and raspberries.
- Boba Brett – 7% ABV
- Our sour base is back on tap!
*In bottles only
** In bottles and on draft
12-4 pm: Family Friendly Fun
- Giant yard games
- Free face painting by Paintings & Things (1-3 pm)
12-4 pm: Hourly Tours
We’ve got an amazing line-up of special tours throughout the day! Be sure to join us — for free — with a brew in-hand.
12 pm – Production Manager, Matt Virgil
1 pm – Chad Henderson, Head Brewer
2 pm – Todd Ford, Founder
3 pm – Anthony Proctor, Lab Manager
4 pm – Dwight Grassel, Brewery Craftsman
6 pm: Free Caricature Drawings/Live Painting
Here until 8:30 pm, you’ll love taking home this free memento from amazing local artist, Sarah Pollock!
7 pm: Costume Contest Winning Announcements
Bring your A game with your Halloween costume, because we’re handing out a cash prize that you don’t want to miss!
7 pm: Free Concert
We’re so pumped to have Public Safety joining us for a free concert!
- Get a special anniversary flight for $7 that includes the first three beers we had on draft when we opened our doors in 2011 (Coco Loco, Ramble on Red and NoDaRyeZ’d), plus Roaring Riot Pale Ale!
- Snag an anniversary pint glass plus pour for $10 (glass is normally $6, so this is a steal)!
Our anniversary hop crown is one of our favorite designs yet! Be sure to snag a pint glass or t-shirt (long and short sleeved) while you’re here.
For $5 off one ride to or from the brewery, use NODA7BASH on Lyft!