Where do you Jam?
Lady Jam is, once again, shedding her ear muffs for headphones now that the warm sunshine is back! Whether you just crossed the finish line, you’re preparing to tackle a wave or you’re grilling a backyard feast, Jam Session is perfectly suited to be there with you.
From now until May 25, we want to know… Where do you Jam? Our photo contest gives you the chance to answer that question with #WhereIJam.
One lucky winner who answers our burning question will win the ultimate Charlotte summer adventure package that’s valued at $650: One (1) US National Whitewater Center season pass, four (4) general admission tickets to Charlotte Knights game, four (4) general admission tickets to Charlotte Independence game, two (2) VIP tickets to Charlotte Hounds game, two (2) entries to Run For Your Life races, and one (1) NoDa Brewing Company swag bag. Oh, and to kick things off with a bang, two lucky winners who post their #WhereIJam photo by May 1 at 11:59 pm will win two tickets to the May 4 Wells Fargo Championship (and still be eligible for the grand prize)!
How it works (see bottom of the page for official rules):
- Snap your most social-worthy picture of Jam Session wherever your next adventure takes you.
- Post your picture on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tag it with #WhereIJam.
(Profile must be public for us to see it! Instagram Stories do not count.)
- Repeat steps #1 and #2 as many times as you want!
- Cross your fingers! The winner will be announced on May 25.
We firmly believe that no matter where your adventures take you, there’s no better companion than Jam Session, our year-round Pale Ale.
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Your participation in the Contest is with NoDa Brewing Company. By entering the giveaway you are releasing Instagram, Facebook and Twitter of any responsibility.
1. Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who enter on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of NoDa Brewing Company (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions NoDa Brewing Company, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, April 27, 2018 and ending on Thursday, May 24, 2018. All online entries must be received by Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by posting a public photo on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag “#WhereIJam”. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of NoDa Brewing Company. As this is a photo contest, based on skill, you may enter as many times as you want.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive one (1) United States Whitewater Center season pass, four (4) general admission tickets to Charlotte Knights game, four (4) general admission tickets to Charlotte Independence game, two (2) VIP tickets to Charlotte Hounds game, two (2) entries to Run For Your Life races, and one (1) NoDa Brewing Company swag bag, totalling a $650 value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for NoDa Brewing Company use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and Notification: Winners of the contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the social media channel that they entered the contest with on Friday, May 25, 2018. NoDa Brewing Company shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE contest AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content you understand that NoDa Brewing Company or anyone acting on behalf of NoDa Brewing Company, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: NoDa Brewing Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, NoDa Brewing Company may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by NoDa Brewing Company. NoDa Brewing Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
NoDa Brewing Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, NoDa Brewing Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless NoDa Brewing Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NORTH CAROLINA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is NoDa Brewing Company, 2921 N. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28204.