ABOUT OUR TAP ROOM
Our tap room is where our friends and neighbors can meet in a unique environment to enjoy the same quality brews in pints, or take home growlers, as they do in local restaurants or bars. We also sell cans that you can take home with you.
On tap at 2921 N. Tryon St.:
- NoDable Series Release February 14, 2017 – Be(ER) Mine – Rose Petal Golden Ale
- Hop, Drop ‘n Roll – 2014 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Winner
- Jam Session
- Woody & Wilcox Wheat Ale
- Coco Loco – 2012 Great American Beer Festival Silver Medal Winner
- Par 4
- Ramble on Red
- Hot Pistol – Chocolate Raspberry Habanero Stout
- Premium Roast – Coffee Stout
- Hop Cakes – Imperial IPA
- Lemon Shortbread Kolsch
- Yours Truli- Bavarian-style Hefeweizen, made in collaboration with the NC Brewer’s Guild
Special Taps Being Released this Monday for President’s Day! We will open at noon with all taps ready!
- Double Chocolate & Vanilla Rum Barrel Aged Monstro – only one keg, this will go fast!
- Kolsched It – a bright and bready kolsch
- Par 4.5- a double dry-hopped version of our Par 4
- Unfiltered Jam Session- available on our beer machine
Non Alcoholic & Gluten Free options at the brewery (supporting local!):
- Lenny Boy Kombucha Tea – Flavor: Wake Up Call
Growlers to-go are available for sale at the tap room.
4 pack of 16 oz. cans are available for purchase in the tap room:
- Hop, Drop ‘n Roll
- Coco Loco
- Par 4
- Jam Session
- Stop, Collaborate & Glisten
***Cans and growlers are to-go only and may not be consumed on premise***
Looking for a fun place to host a party, shower, get-together…you name it? Email Events@NoDaBrewing.com for information about the North End Private Room. Private and semi-private options are available. The Tin Kitchen can conveniently accommodate your dining needs!
Free Brewery Tours! Tour schedule: Thursdays 6pm, Fridays 6pm, Saturdays 4pm, Sundays 3pm.
Groups will be guided through the brewing process from start to finish, stopping along the way to see, feel and smell the hops, grains and malts that go into our beers. No reservations required. Approximate Length of Tour: 45 minutes. For more information, please contact us at info@NoDaBrewing.com.
MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE IN THE TAP ROOM
T-shirts (NoDa logo, Hop, Drop N’ Roll or Run Club, men’s and women’s cuts): $20
Hats (navy blue and hunter green): $15
Can Hats: $20
Pint Glasses: $5
Snifter Glasses: $8
Taster Glasses: $3
Pint and Can Koozies: $3
Tin Tacker: $35
Hooded Sweatshirts: $40
Baby Onesie: $10
Tank Top: $20
Can Ornaments: $17
Reflective Arm Bands (Run Club): $3
NC Beer Map: $10
Tap Handle: $50
Soft Side Cooler: $20
Can Jewelry: Earrings $10. Bracelets: $15. NC Necklaces: $20.
*At this time, we are unable to ship any merchandise. All merchandise is available to be purchased in our tap room during normal hours of operation.*